‘Sade, please meet me at IBIKUNLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL,’ I read the message on my phone’s inbox. It was from my friend, Bimbo. She is not due for delivery...
A tip of the iceberg
The Write life
Like our fan page
- Will the next iPhone charge wirelessly?The days of plugging in an iPhone to charge won't last forever.
- How 'America First' could turn into to 'India First'Nandan Nilekani, co-founder of one of India's biggest outsourcing companies, says an H-1B visa crackdown would ultimately hurt the U.S.
- Mexico ready to retaliate by hurting US farmersMexican Senator Armando Rios Piter told CNN that he plans to introduce a bill this week that would stop Mexican purchases of American corn.
- Stocks hit record again. Is Trump the reason?The market is at all-time highs and many say Trump is the reason. But stocks were rallying when investors thought Hillary Clinton would win. Janet Yellen and the Fed may deserve more of the credit for the market's move.
- Apple stock nears record highApple stock is less than $1 away from its all-time high amid renewed optimism for the iPhone.
- America's NAFTA nemesis: Canada, not MexicoPresident-elect Donald Trump focuses his criticism of NAFTA on Mexico. But Canada and America have a rocky trade history too.
- Verizon's plan: Consumers win, investors loseVerizon has decided to bring back unlimited data plans. But while that's great for its subscribers, it's awful news for investors. It's another sign of how brutally competitive the telecom business is. And it's hurting Verizon's stock.
- Tesla will sell electric cars in the Middle EastThe automaker announced Monday that its first official venture in the oil-rich Middle East will be in the United Arab Emirates.
- Trump brand takes another hitSears Holdings, the company that owns retail stores Sears and Kmart, said this weekend that it would remove 31 Trump-branded items from its website.
- Swiss voters reject corporate tax overhaulRead full story for latest details.
- 31 years in jail for soccer's 'devil incarnate'Barry Bennell, the serial pedophile whose abuse of young boys rocked the world of soccer, was described as "the devil incarnate" after being sentenced to 31 years in jail on Monday.
- Is Cristiano Ronaldo finished?As he turned 33 this past Monday, with Real Madrid languishing in La Liga, are we possibly witnessing the start of the Cristiano Ronaldo's decline?
- How Beckham turned MLS dream into reality
- Messi's journey to greatnessBarcelona star Lionel Messi's past and future career is put under the spotlight by Turner's partners Copa90.
- The Manchester DerbyThe Manchester Derby is one of the biggest games in world football today, but it wasn't always. COPA90 takes a look at the match that is England's Clasico.
- Maradona, Messi and ArgentinaOn the heels of Argentina managing to qualify for the World Cup, Copa90's Eli Mengem reports from a football-mad nation.
- The remarkable rise of Iceland as a football powerHow did one of the minnows of world football transform their fortunes and qualify for two major tournaments in a row?
- Mexico's World Cup 'curse'Mexico's football team has been knocked out at the same stage of six World Cups in a row and counting. Copa90 reports.
- Record January spending 'brilliant' for Premier League
- Aubameyang seals $85M transfer to ArsenalBorussia Dortmund have confirmed that star striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has joined Arsenal for a reported club record fee of $85 million.
- A Million Lights by Michael W. Smith[…]
- Streets Signed Me by Rockstar JTRockstar JT's first release since affirmed as a Rapzilla Freshman in '18. Pre-order the project on iTunes
- Ultimate Collection by Paul Baloche[…]
- Pray for Me by Gerry SkrillzGerry Skrillz first new music of 2018. Pre-order the project on iTunes HERE![…]
- Lent, Vol. 1 by Salt Of The Sound
- Sound of Heaven by Brad & RebekahBrad and Rebekah spent four years interviewing almost 50 pastors nationwide, asking them, "What's needed in worship songs in the Church? What should we be singing about?" The topics that came back in response ranged from obedience and surrender to brokenness and healing. The most common theme that emerged, however, was identity. "That's the biggest […]
- Breaking Out (Single) by Nine Lashes[…]
- It Is What It Is (Single) by Derek Minor (PRo)Derek Minor's FIRST single from the third installment of the "Up Away" Series titled, "The Trap." The track is produced by OnBeatMusic.[…]
- More Of You (Single) by Caves[…]
- The Journey EP by JAXONJaxon is a breakout Christian pop rock artist from Missouri. He started in the gospel music scene at a young age, dancing and performing with major artists. Now, a devoted husband and father of two, he has begun his journey in following his heart and creating the music that most speaks to him. Jaxon has […]
- Students walk out as shooting survivors confront lawmakers
- Lawmakers refuse to debate assault rifles but say porn is dangerousWhat's more of a public health risk -- assault weapons or porn?
- This is Trump's big chance on changing gun laws -- if he wants to take itIf President Donald Trump is truly serious about his vow to come up with "solutions" to gun violence, he has a golden chance to show it this week.
- There are no longer any words to describe Syria's horror
- 15-year-old documents massacre with selfie videosLike most teenagers, 15-year-old Muhammad Najem spends a lot of time posting selfie videos on social media. Unlike most teenagers, Najem makes his videos in Syria as airstrikes rain bombs onto his street and kill his friends.
- Famed evangelist Billy Graham dies aged 99
- Newsweek publishes critical piece on company after staffers threaten to resign
- Second Netanyahu confidant turns state's witnessIn another major blow to embattled Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, a second close confidant of the Israeli leader has agreed to testify in one of the corruption investigations encircling Netanyahu and his inner circle.
- Kushner, Kelly split over security clearanceWhite House chief of staff John Kelly has been locked in an internal struggle with President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner over his access to highly classified information for weeks now, a confrontation that has escalated amid a recent policy overhaul and the resignation of a staff secretary who was accused of […]
- North Koreans pulled out of Pence meetingUS Vice President Mike Pence was set to meet with North Korean officials, including Kim Jong Un's sister, during his politically charged visit to the Winter Olympics in South Korea earlier this month, his office confirmed on Tuesday.
- Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases Another video79 Views2 Weeks Ago Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases Another video
- WE HELPED STEPHANIE OTOBO AND THIS HAPPENED!26 Views3 Weeks Ago WE HELPED STEPHANIE OTOBO AND THIS HAPPENED!
- 'Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov't' - Stephanie Otobo52 Views3 Weeks Ago 'Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against The Nigerian Gov't' - Stephanie Otobo
- Why did the Nigerian airforce do the unthinkable?11 Views3 Weeks Ago Why did the Nigerian airforce do the unthinkable?
- Sex Scandal: Stephanie Otobo Retracts Her Claims, Says She Was Paid To Defame Apostle Suleman13 Views3 Weeks Ago Sex Scandal: Stephanie Otobo Retracts Her Claims, Says She Was Paid To Defame Apostle Suleman
- Fulani Herdsmen Invading And Destroying My Farmland Because They Hate Me – Olu Falae12 Views4 Weeks Ago Fulani Herdsmen Invading And Destroying My Farmland Because They Hate Me – Olu Falae
- Create Oil Colony For the Niger Delta Region - PANDEF8 Views1 Month Ago Create Oil Colony For the Niger Delta Region - PANDEF
- Miyetti Allah Is A Privileged Terrorist Association, Buhari Won’t Touch Them - Mark Adebayo16 Views1 Month Ago Miyetti Allah Is A Privileged Terrorist Association, Buhari Won’t Touch Them - Mark Adebayo
- Mike Ozhekhome Embarrassed In 2018 Gani Fawehinmi Annual Symposium31 Views1 Month Ago Mike Ozhekhome Embarrassed In 2018 Gani Fawehinmi Annual Symposium
- Boko Haram Releases Videos Showing Some Of The Remaining Chibok Girls Who Vowed Not To Go Back Home76 Views1 Month Ago Boko Haram Releases Videos Showing Some Of The Remaining Chibok Girls Who Vowed Not To Go Back Home
- Total Visit: 253,481